Issue with preload data on production store

Hi,

I have working solution with DEV/QA store but it doesn't work with production when preload data to get ticket.

Instead of XML repsonse I'm getting HTML

cURL info:

[url] => www3.moneris.com/.../index.php
[content_type] => text/html
[http_code] => 200
[header_size] => 279
[request_size] => 260
[filetime] => -1
[ssl_verify_result] => 0
[redirect_count] => 0
[total_time] => 0.229542
[namelookup_time] => 0.001505
[connect_time] => 0.013007
[pretransfer_time] => 0.043598
[size_upload] => 3297
[size_download] => 409
[speed_download] => 1781
[speed_upload] => 14363
[download_content_length] => 409
[upload_content_length] => 3297
[starttransfer_time] => 0.110981
[redirect_time] => 0
[certinfo] => Array
(
)
)

cURL response:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "www.w3.org/.../loose.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<title> - Moneris Solutions</title>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<script>

function init()
{
document.responseForm.submit();
}
window.onload = init;
</script>
</HEAD>
<body>
Array
</body>

Unfortunately I can't get into production store (client limitation) but it was copied from dev store.
Anybody so that before?

And one more question I can't find my dev store anymore though dev payment page still work.

Any help is approciated.

Thanks

• I'm encountering the same problem now (using ASP.NET), did you find out what the issue was after. When testing against the Test store I get the correct XML response but when switching to testing against our Production store I get the same HTML response as . Not sure why, the same code should work shouldn't it?

Does any type of configuration changes within the store have to be done for this to work? We currently do Hosted Paypage with Convenience Fee type transactions but were going to move to the Data Preload method to hopefully curb card testing. So will some config (like maybe the Response Method) need to change for this to work?
  • In reply to Perry:

It was store configuration. I do not recall what specifically but some checkbox was turn on extra there. We did screen share with client and sort it out. Still would be nice if this error better handled.
  • In reply to villav:

Thank you very much for the update. I'll take a look at our config to see if I can notice anything. In the meantime, I think I may have found my issue. It seems the config was setup to only accept requests from a certain URL (Referring URL), and so wouldn't accept my request from test server. I agree though, message is a little cryptic.