Getting: DECLINED *EXCEEDS REFUND LIMIT=CANNOT PROCESS*EXCEEDS LIMIT

For a refund of $31.00. How do increase the limit? 

Bill

• What is your store ID? (if not a general store, please email us the ID)
  • I was not having this issue until this morning. I am getting it even for amount equal to 1.00 or directly from the moneris QA ui. Any ideas ? Thanks.
  • In reply to Sebastien:

There is a daily refund limit on Moneris accounts. What is the test store ID that you are using?
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

I sent you my store id directly.
    Do you mean an overall limit ? or a transaction-based limit ? Please let me know what my limit is if possible.
    Thanks
  • In reply to Sebastien:

Hi Sebastien, so by default there is a daily refund limit of $5,000, and a daily void limit of $500. These are daily limits. If needing to increase that you can just send an email to eproducts@moneris.com with your test store ID asking us to increase it.

In production you would have to speak with our financial department and ask them to increase it. You can give them a call and ask them about details for that.
  • Hello, I got the same problem! Can I change it somehow by myself?
  • In reply to ArenaVR:

To mimic production, these can only be controlled by Moneris. If there is a need to change this for your QA account, you can send email to eproducts@moneris.com and ask us to increase the limit. Make sure to include your store ID.

In production environment, you would have to speak with our call center, and it has to be approved on our side.