Can I query transactions within a time period using the API?

I would like to be able to search my transactions within a time period, like is available through the web interface.

Is there a way to do this through the API?

• Hi, unfortunately thats not something we offer. How are you processing your transactions? Is it over API? You would have to store the transaction response and build that functionality yourself.
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

No, I am using a hosted pay page. It would be nice to have a reporting API.
  • In reply to Garrett:

I agree would be a nice feature, but not something that is in our road map currently. You could also enable the asynch feature on your hosted paypage, that way we are also sending you a server to server post (if you are not using the redirection feature or the redirection fails).

That way you would have the transaction logged.
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

I would like to request that this feature be built into the API. It's a simple endpoint to build I would think. We do a lot of manually created transactions through the gateway and want to verify the results with this endpoint. Can you please build it!? It's been 3 years since this was requested!
  • In reply to RodP8888:

The best solution would still be to use the async for Hosted Paypage or better yet to implement the Moneris Checkout. Hosted Paypage is considered a legacy product and will no longer receive non essential updates.
  • In reply to MB_Moneris:

We are wanting to query for a transaction over the API (as the subject states). I'm not sure how the Moneris Checkout solves that? If we create our transactions with Moneris Checkout VS the API, how can we search for the transaction over the API? I don't get your answer in relation to my request.
  • In reply to RodP8888:

There are still no reporting APIs on the roadmap. I can forward your interest to the product team. To make your request more formal can you e-mail eproducts@moneris.com? The more requests we receive the more the product team may consider it.
  • In reply to MB_Moneris:

Perfect, thank you! Reporting.