I have a temp token when I post iframe, I need the Card details for the temp token , say like Card exp date, Masked Card number.

I am writing the unit test project to get the card details for a given temp token.

1.  To create a temp token using moneris api in unit test proj

ResTempAdd resTempToken = new ResTempAdd(pan, expiryDate, crypt type, duration);

HttpsPostRequest mpgReq = new HttpsPostRequest("esqa.moneris.com", "store1", "yesguy", resTempToken);
                Receipt monerisReceipt = mpgReq.GetReceipt();

datakey= Receipt.GetDataKey();

2. Based on the temp token generated from step 1, I call

ResLookupMasked resLookupMasked = new ResLookupMasked(datakey);                  

HttpsPostRequest mpgReq = new HttpsPostRequest("esqa.moneris.com", "store1", "yesguy", "false", resLookupMasked);

Receipt receipts = mpgReq.GetReceipt();

I don't get the card details from the receipts, instead some of the properties shows (currentdatakey : null, hasmultipledatakey: true)

Can you please help me in getting the card details on passing the temp token. in real time, i will get the temp token on postin the iframe, so step 1 is just meant for testing purpose.

• So are you trying to use our hosted tokenization solution? So basically the iframe to handle card data input? If so you wouldn't be using the resTempAdd call...
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

ResTempAdd  API was called at the unit test proj where we cannot use the iframe. The returned result is just same as the iframe which is the temp datakey.

The problem we are facing is getting the exp date for the card associated with the temp token while using ResLookupMasked. Following is the error we get from the receipt.

Receipt.currentTag = "ResolveData"

Receipt.hasMutipleDataKey= true

receipts.globalErrorReceipt

<?xml version="1.0"?><response><receipt><ReceiptId>Global Error Receipt</ReceiptId><ReferenceNum>null</ReferenceNum><ResponseCode>null</ResponseCode><ISO>null</ISO> <AuthCode>null</AuthCode><TransTime>null</TransTime><TransDate>null</TransDate><TransType>null</TransType><Complete>false</Complete><Message>null</Message><TransAmount>null</TransAmount><CardType>null</CardType><TransID>null</TransID><TimedOut>null</TimedOut></receipt></response>

Thanks for your quick response, please help us in getting this resolved.

• In reply to sathish:

Generally global error receipt means that you were not able to establish a connection with gateway. Its a default response from our API. As a test if you were to post that to www3.moneris.com what would be returned?