Error Generating Token US

Hi, I was testing US hosted tokenization yesterday monring and everything worked fine.  Later in the day and still today, it is unbelievably slow, and always returns "Error Generating Token".  I am using the same account and api tokens as before.  And I am connecting to the correct server (https://esplusqa.moneris.com/HPPtoken/index.php).

Has something changed?

Thanks.

• we have had some issues with our QA environment for the US gateway. Have you tried it recently? It should be ok now.
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

Are you doing new dev to our US gateway?

Hi, I just tried testing the hosted tokenization and received the message "Cancelled: Transaction Not Allowed". Is there still something wrong with the testing environment?

We are updating our Canadian and US integration to utilize the hosted tokenization process for payments and Vault usage.
  • In reply to dev1234:

What info are you passing when sending your transaction? Its a test account right? are you using test host(esplusqa.moneris.com)?

As mentioned in the original port, that is the host I a using. I am using the test store monusq0592.

The information passed is a test card, cvd, and valid date, name and email.

The same process works without issue in my Canadian QA environment.
  • In reply to dev1234:

Ok, what are you sending for a transaction though can you include the data? Typically this would happen if sending a transaction where you don't have permission, or sending invalid data (like invalid API token etc).

It looks like I am able to charge a card successfully. The issue is occurring when I try to add a card to vault. I am calling ResAddToken passing the token, email, store id, and Api Key. The call does not return with a response code, just a message saying "Cancelled: Transaction Not Allowed".
  • In reply to dev1234:

We would need to see what data you are passing when making that call. If its your own QA account, you can send the details to eproducts@moneris.com. Worst case we can give you a call and do a trace while you are sending the transaction.

I have sent in an email with code and values.

Thanks.

Hi, I have the same issue, just start happened yesterday, is a bug or an source code error, is the same message. "Cancelled: Transaction Not Allowed"
    Thanks
  • In reply to ErickSantizo:

This message is returned by our gateway. Likely because you are passing us invalid store ID / API token combination, or you are using your production store ID / API in our QA environment.