Recurring Report Auto Generate

Is there any way to automatically get payment declined report for recurring sent by email? or a webhook?  Or any other pay to automate when a recurring payment is declined.

• Hello,

This is not a feature that we currently support.

Best,
    eProducts Team
  • In reply to FL_Moneris:

Can you offer a solution that can do this? Is there a workaround? There is no way Moneris clinets are expected to this manually then you have over 10,000 recurring every month. I am sure you have other Moneris clints that are high volume.
  • In reply to MonDev:

Moneris does have a service which can dump different transaction reports into an SFTP directory, granted it is not via email, and I am not 100% sure if the list of available reports includes one with your specific criteria (i.e. a report exclusively comprised of declined-recurring transactions).
    My team, however, is not in charge of this but if you send an email to eproducts@moneris.com with a phone number where you can be reached (ideally including times during the day when you will be available to receive a call), an email address where you can be reached, your name, as well as the merchant number to which this inquiry pertains, someone will definitely reach out to you.

Best,
    eProducts Team