Coldfusion latest API

I am updating a legacy application built on your eSelectPlus Coldfusion libraries to support Tokenization.   Seems you no longer have this library in the developer portal or Github.  Has it been completely deprecated now?   If so we're going to have re-write the entire integration from scratch which I would rather avoid.  Latest version we have is 252.  Thanks

• I'll add a followup question to this one as well. Why does Moneris use only libraries for integration? We tie into about 15 other processors and all of them allow some form of direct API (named pair, JSON, XML, etc.) for processing. This adds a lot of flexibility when processing as we can tie in from any platform on our end. I've always wondered why Moneris requires use of one of their libraries on a limited set of platforms.
  • Officially we no longer support those libraries, as far as making improvements upon them. To support hosted tokenization however, you just need to make the res_ calls with your temp token. Are you using our hosted tokenization form to capture the expiry and CVD?
  • In reply to Steve:

Hi Steve, although we recommend using our available APIs when possible (e.g. .net, PHP and Java), you are free to refer to our XML DTDs and form the messaging yourself to send the transaction data. You can refer to github for our DTDs: github.com/.../eCommerce-Canada-DTDforXML