Interac Online test environment down?

I cannot access Interac Online test system this morning. It was working fine last Friday. Is there a server problem at the moment?

• tap...tap... is this thing working?

Just to expand on the problem, I'm using a hosted paypage solution, with credit card and Interac Online enabled. I can load the first page correctly, allowing to select between VISA and Interac Online. I choose Interac Online, then use the button "Proceed to Online Banking". I see a loading screen, then nothing, blank page.

Page loaded in the browser is: merchant-test.interacidebit.ca/.../merchant_test_processor.do
    The Chrome dev console shows this: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable: Back-end server is at capacity)
    Loading the above URL in plain desktop chrome shows error about connection not being private, with error code NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANTEC_LEGACY
  • In reply to mgoffioul:

Hi,

Looks like Interac's test page is down right now, we have advised them and are waiting to hear back from them on this.
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

Any ETA on resolution? The system has been down for at least 2.5 day now.
  • In reply to mgoffioul:

Hi there, sorry for not updating you sooner on this, but Interac corrected their issue with Interac Online QA page yesterday. You should be able to continue with your testing.

Hi, thanks for the update. But I'm still seeing a certificate problem with the Interac Online website. This prevents from running the hosted paypage in an IFRAME (Chrome won't let you).

• In reply to mgoffioul:

Interac Online's page should not be run in an iframe, as banks often don't support this. It has to be a full browser redirect to Interac's page.

Fair enough, although it was only running in an IFRAME for testing purpose. The problem originally appeared running the transaction in a webview on Android (I moved to desktop Chrome for quicker tests). However, as of a few minutes ago, the problem finally disappeared on both desktop browser and Android WebView.