Response received from receipt

Hi,

I received a ticket after making a data Preload request in Hosted pay page. I need to display receipt on our side. In this regard I tried to read xml response as Request.Form["xml_response"]. This is always null. But If I configure Hosted Paypage in Moneris as 'Moneris Gateway will generate a receipt', it will display properly with data. Let me know how to obtain receipt data after the ticket is submitted. We have used Hosted paypage configurations in multiple times without generating a ticket.

Thanks

Nimal Apaarachchige 

• Is there anybody to help this???
  • In reply to Nimal:

Hi Nimal,

Please find our developer portal that contains documentation on Hosted Pay Page. It lists the response fields that are returned as well as the URL's to post to:
    developer.moneris.com/.../Hosted Payment Page

Let us know if you have additional questions.
  • In reply to Abkh:

I reached Hosted pay page by passing ticket and the other details. Once the transaction is completed Moneris redirected to my receipt page. I need to show the receipt on my side, but response from Moneris (xml_response) is always null in receipt page. I access response as Request.Form["xml_response"]. Pl advice how to read Moneris response in my receipt page. Thanks