Documentation missing action url for sample form when initiating an Interac online payment?

In the unified API documentation the sample form for initiating an interac online payment and sending the customer to their gateway is:

<form action='from Section 9' method='post'>
<input type='text' name='IDEBIT_INVOICE' value=’your unique invoice number'>

<input type='text' name='IDEBIT_AMOUNT' value='100'> <!— ($1.00) use cent values instead of dollar.cent format ->

<input type='text' name='IDEBIT_MERCHNUM' value='from Moneris Solutions’> <input type='text' name='IDEBIT_CURRENCY' value='CA'>
<input type='text' name='IDEBIT_FUNDEDURL' value='your funded url'> <input type='text' name='IDEBIT_NOTFUNDEDURL' value='your not funded url'> <input type='text' name='IDEBIT_ISSLANG' value='en'>

<input type='text' name='IDEBIT_VERSION' value='1'>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit to Gateway"> </form>

I have not been able to locate the form action url required (only referred to as being in 'Section 9') in the API document, these forums, or the online documentation.

I have looked through section 9 within the document, titled "e-Fraud Tools" and not found this vital information, though it is possible I missed it. The entire section only mentions 'Interac' when talking about Apple Pay/Google Pay and does not provide the url. This question has been asked a few other times on the forums but the answer is not found in those threads.

Where can I find this information? Thanks.