How to get an INTERAC online certificate?

We followed the document eSELECTplus_Java_IG-IOP.pdf. We succeeded to use the Monteris testing environment for INTERAC payment. We have submitted the screen shots to eProducts@moneris.com for three weeks. But no answer. Since the document is from 2013. I am wondering if anything is missed by us? I am trying to send an email to eselectplus@moneris.com. And I am trying to use this page https://developer.moneris.com/More/Register/Interac%20Online%20Certification. Who can tell me what is the right process for online certification? We just need the IDEBIT_MERCHNUM to go production. Where to get it?

• Interac(r) Online Integration is a certification process. To resolve your specific issue referenced in this Forum, please e-mail us at eProducts@moneris.com with all the data you described above. Please be sure to include this link so all the data is present and easier for us to find evaluate how far along in assisting you our team is.

As you are doing the API integration, you can also do the following:
    1. Please login to developer portal and navigate to E-Commerce Solutions --> Interac®Online --> Interac® Online
    Overview. Direct Link: developer.moneris.com/.../E-
    Commerce%20Solutions/Interac%20Online.

2. Please read all the sections so you can understand the work and requirements (including the watermarks, etc)

3. Register your solution under developer.moneris.com/.../Interac Online Certification.
    [eProd- you already did that, thank you]

4. Use the created Interac®Online IDEBIT_MERCHNUM that we send you in the Fund Guarantee requests

5. Please follow all the steps and represents under Certification Test Case Details

6. You will be asked to submit data and test cases towards the end of your integration by a consultant.
  • In reply to ND_Moneris:

It seems we have done all what we can. Don't know when our email will be answered. The email to eproducts@moneris.com was sent more than 4 weeks until now.
  • In reply to ilivein:

Hello, could you please send the an e-mail from your email account where original was set to eProducts@moneris.com and we'll try to find your request for certification. Please ensure you send a link to this thread so that we can link the certification request email to this thread.

Thanks a lot. I have re-sent an email to ePoducts@moneris.com
  • In reply to ilivein:

Thanks @ND_Moneris for your answer via eProducts@moneris.com. Please check our modifications according to your feedback that we replied your email yesterday.
  • In reply to ilivein:

@ND_Moneris, please check our resubmission. We are waiting for your feedback and get approved. The interac is the last thing to go production. Money is losing!!!
  • In reply to ilivein:

Hi, thank you for your email. It appears you did not get my email last week so I re-did the review and e-mailed you the fixes that are necessary. I'll also add documents on creating a Funded transaction, approval, and decline. I apologize for not checking in with you after the holidays.

I sent you the screen shots in another email, not this developer account email last year. Maybe you did not notice However, I used this developer account to send the screen shots to you yesterday. Please check.
  • In reply to ilivein:

I used this developer account to send you the response to your second feedbacks. Please check.