Having issues setting up Captcha

Sorry if this comes across as a basic question but I've never had this issue in the past...

I setup the Google ReCaptcha on our payment page but it's not working, people are able to submit the data without the captcha button being checked.

I'm wondering if someone here would be willing to help me figure out what is wrong?

• Are you using our hosted paypage? If so just make sure that the hosted paypage credentials are not made available so that people can post directly to it... you can use data preload feature for that. If its an issue with the captcha implementation we wouldn't be able to offer any input on that since its not one of our products.
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

I've tried setting up the preload but continue to fail and sadly when I call Moneris they cannot really offer any assistance to resolve what is wrong but on a side note from what I can tell, this really only prevents people from sending directly to the HPP, this doesn't prevent someone from continuously hitting it.

As long as I (malicious bot) am going to our page, entering information & hitting submit will the info not be sent to the page?
  • In reply to CavemanSean:

So for data preload that is right, its meant to hide your hosted paypage credentials and allow you to preload the data so that its not tempered with. But they could still just use your form to send requests depending on how available your payment form is. If you need help with the data preload let me know... just let me know exactly what is failing.

Also you can consider this conversation in regards to deterring this type of testing on your site:
    community.moneris.com/.../325
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

"Unable to proceed with transaction. Your card has not been charged. Please try again."
    Is what we get.
  • In reply to CavemanSean:

This in our test environment right? The data preload is working and returning a ticket? What are you sending when posting to our hosted paypage after getting the ticket?