Not able to make payment

I am using Moneris API to make payments in USA and Canada. It is working fine for Master Card but I am not able make payments using Visa, number being used

4242424254545454. I am getting error code 476 and 481. Can you please reason to this or way out.

Thanks,

• Is there something specific you are trying to test? The 4242424242424242 is the standard Visa test card number. responses are based on penny values which can be found in the testing section in the footer section of the developer portal.
  • In reply to MB_Moneris:

Now I am getting Error : Error! 086 :Transaction Not Completed : DECLINED AMT OVER MAX CANNOT PROCESSEXCEEDS LIMIT . , when i am trying to test CA payment using card : 5454545442424242 .
    Please suggest ASAP
  • In reply to testcadev:

Can you provide the store you are using?
  • In reply to MB_Moneris:

store id='monca02895';
    I am using this for CA,

If this is just because of store limit or daily test transaction limit , then please let me know what is the limit on daily basis and also please increase my test store limit.
    Thanks . 

• In reply to testcadev:

I just tried a few transactions on the store and it appears to be responding properly. Might have been an issue with the simulator. Can you try again and let us know if you run into any issues.