for Python

Hello

I want to implement payment gateway in my python language

if anyone have ready to use kit then please provide me 

• We have Python API which we can use. However we do not have a ready to use kit which you can implement.
  • I have used the Python API client code from Moneris. It works pretty well.

Hower, as distributed that API code writes sensitive information to stdout, which, on a typical web server goes into log files. I removed that code and informed Moneris about the problem but it's still there in the latest code.
  • In reply to fredcy:

Hi, did you send an email to eproducts@moneris.com to inform us about this? When you say sensitive information, do you mean the request or the response?
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

I sent the message to eselectplus@moneris.com on March 16, 2016.  A "Jon W." replied saying "Thanks for your feedback, I’ve forwarded it to the appropriate team for review."

Here is what I wrote at the time:

Your code uses the Python `print` statement to output both the request and response. Of course, that data includes the full credit card number, expiration date, CVD, etc.  The Apache web server takes such output and adds it to the standard error_log file. So, all that sensitive data is sitting on the server in the apache log files. I deactivated those lines of code so that the sensitive data is not output and therefore not logged.

I included a patch showing how I modified your code to fix that.
  • In reply to fredcy:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again. I will advise responsible for maintaining our APIs.
  • In reply to fredcy:

I just had another look at the Python API from github.com/moneris, and I can see the print statements in the mpgclasses.py file but they are commented out. Is that what you meant?
  • In reply to RR_Moneris:

I'm talking about github.com/.../USmpgClasses.py

It's not commented out.
  • In reply to fredcy:

Ok I can see that, thanks for the specifics.