Transaction Error

Hi,

I am developing a recurring transaction with hosted tokenization and during the test with test website (esqa.moneris.com), I am getting error: 

DECLINED           * SYSTEM PROBLEM     =CANNOT PROCESS*PLEASE RETRY

Any advise why I am getting this error and how to fix it?

Thanks,

• In our test environment the response is based on the penny value table.  Even for recurring transactions the transaction will be approved/declined based on this.  Please refer to the following penny values to determine the outcome of the transaction. 

https://developer.moneris.com/en/More/Testing/Penny%20Value%20Simulator

If you are still experiencing issues please provide the store_id and order_id of the transaction in question so we can have a look at the transaction in question.

• In reply to MB_Moneris:

Thanks for your reply. I still get the same error. Could you please check the store_id='store1' and order_id='27-1505433600'? The transaction amount (recurring amount) was $5.00. Thanks.
  • In reply to armdoernet:

I see the transaction and the original purchase is set with start_now = true and an amount of 0.00. Because of this there is an immediate purchase attempt and that transaction is being rejected because of the 0.00 amount. Either set an amount for the start_now purchase that is not 0.00 or set the start_now to false so it doesn't attempt a charge immediately.
  • In reply to MB_Moneris:

Thanks a lot for your reply and help.